Safe Return To School Links
- Safe & Thoughtful Return To School
- Starting School Support Videos
- Distance Learning Plan
- Chromebook & Tech Support
- Health Mitigation Plan
- Daily Home Screening For Students
- CHS Families Pantry Pickup
- Art Comb’s Six Principles of Learning
- Tyler SIS Parent Portal
- Talking To Children About COVID-19
- Community Resources / COVID-19
The new school year is here so we made some informative videos to help you review some things you’ll need to know.
How To Use Chromebooks & G Suite
Before the school year starts, get familiar with your Chromebook and learn how to find your Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Drive.
How To Navigate Your Canvas Classes
Before the school year starts, check out this video to familiarize yourself with how your distance learning classes will look. Find your classes at https://compasshighschool.instructure.com.
How To Use Zoom For Classes
Before the school year starts, familiarize yourself with Zoom and learn where to find your class meetings. Download the Zoom app at https://zoom.us/download.
How To Enroll Or View Parent Portal
Not a Compass High School student yet? Or looking to access the CHS Parent Portal? Watch this walkthrough video!