Safe Return To School Links
- Safe & Thoughtful Return To School
- Starting School Support Videos
- Distance Learning Plan
- Chromebook & Tech Support
- Health Mitigation Plan
- Daily Home Screening For Students
- CHS Families Pantry Pickup
- Art Comb’s Six Principles of Learning
- Tyler SIS Parent Portal
- Talking To Children About COVID-19
- Community Resources / COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
Compass High School encourages all parents/guardians to pick up a school-owned Chromebook for each enrolled student. It is beneficial for every student to have their own device rather than sharing with family members.
School-owned devices also come with security features. Families will also receive a charging cord and personalized information to assist with computer login and use. Contact the front office for Chromebook distribution.
If you have technical problems with a student’s Google account (forgotten passwords, etc.) or technical issues with the Chromebook, Technical Support is available 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday through email and telephone support.
For technical support call the front office at 520 296-4070.
For technical support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents/Guardians can familiarize themselves with their student’s Chromebook by viewing this tutorial video. And others videos here.
Low-cost resources for internet access: