Frequently asked questions answered for parents/guardians and students.
Safe Return To School Links
- Safe & Thoughtful Return To School
- Starting School Support Videos
- Distance Learning Plan
- Chromebook & Tech Support
- Health Mitigation Plan
- Daily Home Screening For Students
- CHS Families Pantry Pickup
- Art Comb’s Six Principles of Learning
- Tyler SIS Parent Portal
- Talking To Children About COVID-19
- Community Resources / COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
November 23rd, 2020
Students will participate in a combination of Face to Face classes offered on campus, Online Canvas courses or APEX Learning courses, and Virtual Classes taught by teachers live.
*More details will be coming about our Face to Face classes and scheduling in October. Please see our Distance Learning Plan & Health Mitigation Guide for information about keeping your student safe when participating in face to face classes.
Please view this video about how to enroll and view the Parent Portal.
Please see our Chromebook and Technical Support page for help.