Frequently Asked Questions
Safe Return To School Links
- Safe & Thoughtful Return To School
- Starting School Support Videos
- Distance Learning Plan
- Chromebook & Tech Support
- Health Mitigation Plan
- Daily Home Screening For Students
- CHS Families Pantry Pickup
- Art Comb’s Six Principles of Learning
- Tyler SIS Parent Portal
- Talking To Children About COVID-19
- Community Resources / COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Answered For Parents/Guardians & Students
What is the current date the Compass will be open for Hybrid learning?
March 1st, 2021
What will Hybrid learning look like at Compass?
Students will participate in a combination of Face to Face classes offered on campus, Online Canvas courses or APEX Learning courses, and Virtual Classes taught by teachers live.
*More details will be coming soon about our Face to Face classes and scheduling. Please see our Distance Learning Plan & Health Mitigation Guide for information about keeping your student safe when participating in face to face classes.
How do I enroll or get access to the “Parent Portal”?
I am having technical issues where do I get information for help?
Please see our Chromebook and Technical Support page for help.